Estates and Support Services is delighted to announce the opening of the new Eco Focus pod.
The self-sustainable study pod offers private workspaces for up to six people within a sound acoustic working and studying pod with access to a TV screen and Wi-Fi coverage.
The pod will be bookable hourly through the library room booking system. It is on the right side as you are coming out from the Hub, in front of the service building.
- There should be a minimum of 4 students in the group.
- Booking will be canceled if you do not check in within 15 minutes of your booking start time.
- Food is not allowed inside the pod. Hot beverages in closed cups are allowed.
- Use only the HDMI adaptor to connect to the TV screen.
- Inform security to adjust the pod temperature.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding